Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My various endeavors

I couldn't think of anything to blog about this week that wouldn't just be more of the same, so instead, here's a list of my various online stores and projects and what they are.

Customizables
My main store on Zazzle. Over 5,000 projects and growing, all of them customizable, most of them easy-to-use templates, and special requests are always welcome.

HelpACARF
A Zazzle store started and maintained by me to raise money for a local animal shelter.

Shopping for Baby
One of my side stores on Zazzle, Shopping for Baby focuses on kid-friendly themes, baby shower invitations, and so on.

Event Shoppe
Another Zazzle store, Event Shoppe is an ongoing project featuring designs for special occasions. Birthdays, anniversaries, new babies, and more.

PrairiePrints
A Zazzle store featuring my artwork and photography on quality poster prints.

PrairieGhost Creations on Etsy
My Etsy store, featuring a variety of crafts and handcrafted items of my own creation.

PrairieGhost on DeviantArt
Though I haven't been updating it much lately, my Deviant Art Gallery has a variety of art and photography from over the years.

I hope that's enough to keep you entertained for a while!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment