Saturday, December 12, 2009

Binders, Binders, Binders...

Well, only my second entry, and I already have two followers! It's nice to know someone's listening!

I'm at my dad's house, using his internet because mine hates Zazzle for some reason. I'd love to say I have some wonderful new designs to share, but unfortunately I've been way too busy posting binders to get anything new done. Avery and Zazzle teamed up to provide us with binders, which are wonderful, but it's taking me forever to post my existing designs on the new products. To make matters worse, a LOT of my designs aren't big enough to work well on binders--apparently, my photos are plenty big enough to be printed as 20 x 30 inch posters, but too small for the cover of a standard binder. Bah, whatever, I'll make it work.

I have successfully created a selection of Christmas-themed binders, so if you want a personalized Christmas photo album, memory book, scrap book, etc, you might want to check out my Christmas Section.

I've been jotting down ideas and sketches to flesh out my secondary shops. Despite having only a handful of products, Shopping for Baby has made a few sales already, which is encouraging. Also on my to-do list: Pet Threads and the Event Shoppe... (I'm not linking you yet because they are not yet dressed enough to be out in public.)

I also have to finish some commissions that I've been putting off for way too long... I never thought I'd be so reluctant to draw for money. lol It's not that the commissions on my list are hard or unpleasant--I'm just having wayyy too much fun doing my own thing right now.

Well, time for me to pack up and head home. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment